Another 48 Hours : Altavista to Roanoke to Northside to Roanoke and then Fischersville...


The Guy family : Mom, Kala, Candice and Dad


Don't know that I have ever had a 48 Hour period in my life that was as full of quality time with so many special people... The action started down in Altavista (Strasburg @ Altavista) on Thursday night and didn't slow down until about 9:00 P.M. on Saturday evening. I should say that 9:00 P.M. was when the fun stuff ended as we just spent the past 6 hours getting the Sunday Washington Post distributed here in Page County.

I have enough pics and notes to keep me writing for a week and I promise to get started later this morning. I did want to start the pics out with the one of the Guy family just after Wilson Memorial completed their run through Region B...

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST