Thanks to Chris Graham for making Duke @ UVA a memorable game!


For the first time in eight weeks my Saturday did not start with my Thad Lewis #9 jersey as part of my Duke Game Day experience. Having traveled to the reaches of Lawrence, Kansas and West Point, New York earlier in the season I only had to travel to Charlottesville for Chapter 8 of the Season with the Blue Devils but it was without the jersey.
It was fitting that on Halloween Day Chris Graham of the Augusta Free Press and the Waynesboro Generals, made it possible for me to dress up as a sideline photographer for the Atlantic Coast Conference tilt between my beloved Duke and the home standing Cavilers. Armed with a press photo pass and wearing neutral colors I headed first to the playing surface and then later to the post game media room of the victorious Blue Devils.
I have experienced a number of "Super Cool" things over the years but I can safely say that getting to "work" the game Saturday makes the cut of things I will always remember, long after the rest of my hair falls out. For this I give a Tip of the Cap to Chris Graham for making a special day into a top of the world day for yours truly.

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST