First Up: A Trip to Covington to Finish a Passport or Two

My wife and apparently our puppy (ATV-60 mascot) Diamond had not been down to Casey Field so we headed down to check in with Dizzy and Boo Boo. I as Boo Boo if they were ready for the All-Star game and he said "As ready as we are ever going to be!" I think we are in Good Hands with these guys calling the shots....
The Gator Bus - Way Cool
Lumberjacks bus is stylin too
Game 1 Action from the Double Header
Covington put up a 4 Spot on the Gators early
Nicholas Spisak at the dish
Tied up for a bit in the third inning
This pic is for Generals Sign Guy Mike
Site of the 2008 All Star Game !
Lammar Guy swinging the bat
My Man Dizzy taking in the action
My brother Wayne out from Indiana and my wife at Casey Field
More game action
Dizzy above & Boo-Boo below
Hey Boo Boo- How's about an All-Star Game ?(Insert Yogi's voice)
Gotta get me one of these shirts
Or maybe this one!
Lumberjacks at the dish
Gator Brass down with the team
Another one for Mike-
Chad Pierce of the Gators
Hope to see these filled up tomorrow night
Another Day at the Ball Yard
Ty Legan & Scott Lambert of the Gators
Hey- I met this guys parents- Greg Desantis
Sitting on top of the duggout
Diamond was quick to tell me- Dad, you hadn't taken me to Covington yet- until today!
More action shots
Andrew Longley and #2- I need to get an updated name
This looks like a serious baseball fan- or just an older brother

Time to head out to Staunton for another Completion Ceremony!
See Ya Tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST