Notes about a Special Couple from Waynesboro !Home town Hero's


I continue to look through what has to be 200 to 300 pages of notes from my journey this summer and once again I ran across something I wanted to mention. From the very first time we headed down to Waynesboro to kick-off the promotion, I was impressed by how helpful the Voice of the Generals- Brian Lundstrom, proved to be to my family. We had never met before this season but right from the start of that Sunday night Brian pitched in.

Brian played a big role in the ceremony the night we returned for the 1ST pitch (Beverly & Tabitha) and then last week we visited again when ATV-60 pulled into Kate Collins for a 3RD time. I was able to introduce Brian to John Leonard that evening and I started taking notes when the two school teachers started talking.

Here is what I now know about Brian- He teaches at Kate Collins Middle School while his wife Diane teaches at Berkley Glenn Elementary. Besides his duties as PA for the Generals Brian takes his camera to some of the road games and I am hoping he will send us a few pics before our run is over. Brian and Diane also host Generals players for the organization. This year that includes Gabe Saade from Duke University and Daniel Bradshaw from LSU.

They both teach young children in their Waynesboro community and then find multiple ways to give back to the town! ATV-60 Salutes Mr. Brian & Mrs. Diane Lundstrom !

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games