It's Here- Austin Gisriel- VBL Story appears in Virginia Living Magazine!

I just received an e-mail from Friend of The ATV-60, Mr. Austin Gisriel, that the latest edition of Virginia Living is now available at Newsstands across the state. I have had the pleasure of sitting with Austin on a pair of occasions while he was working on this article and I can't wait to pick up my copy of the story. Rebecca visited the site at www.virginialiving.com and it allows you to turn to the lead page in the story and catch a glimpse of his work!
We are asking readers that find a copy to let us know where they picked it up so we can spread the news. This feature on the VBL is a blessing to the league and I hope as many people as possible have the opportunity the enjoy Austin's talents. Austin has promised us a sit-down once the story was done and I am looking forward to it. He did let me know that both John's site (All Things Valley League) and ours made the editor's cut and we love him for that!
A TIP OF THE CAP TO MR. AUSTIN GISRIEL

P.S.- 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL CHRIS GRAHAM'S RELEASE OF "THE NEW DOMINION"

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST