Day 52- 2 More reasons to make me smile !

Good Afternoon ! Just 4 more hours until the double header over in H'Burg and I wanted to share a couple of thoughts. I saw that Rebecca posted the video that Teresa sent to us as well as one she found on line. 1 really funny clip and 1 very heart warming clip!

I just finished collecting my store accounts for the Post, something we do each and every Monday. Most Mondays it doesn't feel like 127 degrees outside but my spirits received a big lift when someone mentioned the PA work at the Wranglers games. The Bestwestern in town and Outlanders out on US-211 had fans of the team inside the store when I came in.

Not once but twice (in the same day) somebody told me that it was more fun to be at the games with the energy I put into the announcing. I am very much old school- Yes Sir/No Maam/Nice Job/Thank you kinda person so the words meant a great deal to me. Good ole Tony Mowat had a great line about listeners and how many will love you, how many won't care and then group 3-well lets just not go there. Thanks for making a old guys day!


As Ernie Banks was famous for saying- Let's play two today! Anybody up for a twin bill at the Stadium? See you in Harrisonburg.

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games