Thoughts from an old Guy that has watched too much of Aaron Sorkin's The Newsroom

      Good Evening All,

                     After returning from watching the Carroll County High School Cavilers host Auburn High School and Martinsville High School in a football scrimmage I felt it was the right time to type out a few words on the objective of Oneofus.care.

                    I truly believe that there are enough Good People left out there that want the place they live in to be a Better Place but aren't sure they can make a difference. While it might be a Pie in the Sky mindset but I believe that if you can start something that can eventually lead to change. The road will be full of challenges but I'm in it for the long haul !

                    Wake up tomorrow and ask yourself one question - what can I do to make my little corner of the World a better place ?

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST