Apologies to Generals Sign Guy Mike - My bad for not posting our pics last week... Week #8

I met a large number of people this summer while running up and down the Valley and I would have to say that G-S-G Mike is near the top of list of the folks that I spent some time with. You have to love the loyalty that Mike has for his Generals, Redskins, UVA Cavs and the Atlanta Falcons.

When Bill Meade (PN & C) invited me to pick the football games with his group this year it gave me a way to keep in touch with Mike during the Valley off-season. I throw the picks out there in case anyone wants to play a long with us and Mike would always sent his back in. I got behind last week and forgot to add the games and I will now say - Sorry, Mike...

Big news from the PN & C- for the 1ST time in the 7 weeks this year I head into the week sitting at the top of the mountain! Two weeks running of going 4-0 on the High School games has allowed me to make up some of the lost ground...

The games slated for Week # 8 are as follows :
_____________________________________
High School :

Luray Bulldogs @ Page County Panthers
Buffalo Gap Bison@ Wilson Memorial Green - Hornets (Our ESPN broadcast this week!)
Riverheads Gladiators@ Stonewall Jackson Generals
Rockbridge County @ Turner Ashby Knights
______________________________________
NCAA :

UNC- Chapel Hill Tar Heels @ UVA Cavilers
Virginia Tech Hokies @ Boston College Eagles
Missouri Tigers @ Texas Longhorns
Richmond Spiders @ U-Mass Minuteman
______________________________________
NFL :

Cleveland Browns @ Washington Redskins
Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots (Monday)
Indianapolis Colts @ Green Bay Packers
New Orleans Saints @ Carlolina Panthers
______________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST