Checking in @ 11:35 p.m.- After Park #8 (H'Burg)

Only have 20 minutes before I head out to deliver the Sunday Post but I wanted to check in with a few notes....

Tonight we watched Harrisonbug drop a 4-1 contest to visiting Haymarket. I know Luray won at home 6-3 over Front Royal and that New Market was off. I know New Market was off after running into the NM skipper (Nolan) who was at the game to watch his little brother play for the Senators. I hope Mike will check in at tell us about Waynesboro and after the final paper is delivered I will jump back on and try to get caught up with everything.

9 of the 12 boxes have been stamped with Haymarket (Sun.), Staunton (Mon) and Luray, where the journey ends on Tuesday evening. Great stories to share and I am looking forward to sharing them later today!

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST