A quick visit to LHS to send off the Bulldogs!/ A call from Craig Orndorff

Rebecca and I headed up to the High School to catch the baseball team heading to Radford University for their game @ 1:00 p.m. Friday. Coach had made a few minutes available with the team for some photos and to pass out some paperwork for a project we are working on for the team. We were at the school for about 20 minutes and enjoyed it all. Chase Suddith (part of the support staff for the team) must of been on the blog today because he asked when I woke back up. I had mentioned earlier it was after 6:00 a.m. when I unloaded the car.

While I was in the gym I saw I missed a call from one of our favorite "Valley Good Guys", Craig Orndorff. Craig will be broadcasting the Luray game tomorrow on the Internet and is trying to work something out with the AM station here in town. Craig offered me the color commentator chair for the game in Radford and I couldn't say Thanks/Yes quick enough!

Some of the pictures from our visit will be up before we head north to Winchester....

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST