Hay! Hay what? Hay-MARKET!

Here are some pictures of our trip to Haymarket. I got the privilege once more of riding with Mrs. Debbie, Mr. Bocock and the whole Wrangler family up to the field. I love those guys (and I would like to put on the record that I meant no harm in wearing that New Market jersey to the Battle of the Mountain - I love both teams).

I have to admit that there are a lot of Luray pictures mixed in here because the player we're hosting (Clay Kelly, number 26) got in yesterday and it was his first game. Exciting!





























































Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST