Where do I start?

By my count I need to (A) Finish up the top 2 from Winchester, (B) Start my week long run on Luray Bulldog Baseball, (C) Luray Wranglers @ New Market Rebels (Friday) and now Haymarket @ Harrisonburg (Saturday)

I did see one thing that made me laugh when I went to the Padres team page! San Diego has now won 4 straight games by a score of 2-1. My first thought was I guess that Maddux isn't the only one dying from lack of run support on the staff and my second thought was that is got to be some type of record. When I went to the recap I read that 4 straight 2-1 wins was indeed a baseball record.

The team has won 9 of 13 and they have also won Greg's last 4 starts even though he has 4 straight no-decisions. The Padres are now just 1 game back of San Fran and only 8 games back of West leader Arizona. Maddux goes back to the mound Tuesday 6/10 at 10:05 p.m. vs. the visiting LA Dodgers...

The slate tonight is a 6:00 p.m. tilt at Haymarket where the Senators will host Luray...

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST