1 vs. 6 and 4 vs. 5 Tomorrow Night at Waynesboro & Luray!

Waynesboro defeated Haymarket by a final score of 11-5 down at Kate Collins Field to advance to host Covington in a second round best 2 of 3 starting tomorrow night. Covington had the night off after sweeping the Fauquier Gators and the Lumberjacks will travel to Waynesboro for a 7:30 PM contest. I won't go into a deep recap as I know G-S-G- Mike will check in here in a bit...

Staunton advanced to the semi-finals with a 6-1 road victory over the Winchester Royals and I need to thank Royals GM Jim Phillips for swapping scores with us throughout the evening. Rebecca will post Royals Web Master Ken Hockin's recap here in a bit and I figure that Chuck McGill had one of his aces covering the game so you can check that out at www.nvdaily.com later this morning.

I saw that I had an e-mail waiting for me from John Leonard and this a good thing because it lets me know that John and his family had safe travel back from the West Coast! I am sure John is working on his series previews for thew second round as I type... Great to have you back in town!

I will start a story telling you how the #2 seed Luray Wranglers advanced past a game group of Harrisonburg Turks down at Bulldog Field here in a bit....

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST