Night #58- All Games are Final- Wacky Baseball

Just got back in from Bulldog Field where I came within inches of the witnessing the most amazing rally in recent history... More on that later- First I have to laugh for a second. I have so much respect for the 2008 Summer efforts of both Luray's Travis Smink, Staunton's Lance Baxter and Waynesboro's Adam Liberatore that I refuse to choose one over the other.
I tried to be slick and call one the best righty (Maddux), one the best lefty (Glavine) and one someone I would pay money to see. Just one problem remained- they are all 3 Lefties. Our good friend John Leonard tried to help me by pointing out the possible error. I must acknowledge that I can no longer pretend to separate the three- I love all 3 of the "Crafty" lefties and my bullpen would consist of Genzler (NM) and Thornberg (Winchester)... Should of known better than to try and sneak that one through!

FINALS:
Fauquier 10 @ Haymarket 0
Woodstock 5 @ Luray 2
@Staunton 6 Waynesboro 1
@Winchester 3 Front Royal 2
Harrisonburg 8 @ New Market 3

Notes to follow...

Popular posts from this blog

Time to List the Folks that we Believe In and try our Best to Show Support For : Other than the WNBA & College Bowl 🥣 Games

Central High School - Coach Jerry Walters & The Falcons Family Tree- Pics 1ST